Friday, January 15, 2010

Painting

Today was a good day all around. We arrived at work at 8am. Matti, Sarah, Amy, and Lauren finished priming the whole upstairs of the house. I took off all the door knobs and metal things around the rooms as well as taking all the doors off the hinges. After we that was all done the paint had fainlly arrived. Amy and I started doing the trim on one of the rooms while Lauren cut in on the other rooms and in the hall way. Then it was time for lunch.

For lunch we had Mcalosters which was yummy. I got a roast beef sandwhich with swiss cheese. The sandwhiches came with a bag of chips and a cookie the size of my head. I had brought a clemetines with me to work to eat so I had that as well. It was a really good lunch.

After lunch I finished doing all of the trim in the bedroom I was working on. I did this with Sarah, Amy, and Matti. Then it was time to clean up and go home. OOOO I forgot to tell you guys the best thing that I did today. Today I got to use a sledgehammer and demolish a step. I have pictures of it that I am going to upload on here when I have a chance. It was awesome.

So anyway after work we came back to the house and got changed. We went to the field we played at yesterday and guess what?!?!? I found my watch and it works and everything. After I found my watch I played volleyball with everyone for PT. I enjoy PT if I have playing a sport with everyone. After PT I took an really nice shower and did my hair which feels really nice to be down and not up in a ponytail. I feel much prettier and better about myself when my hair is down.

Then we had dinner. Two people from Cedar 1 made dinner. They made pasta with sauce, green beans, and garlic bread. It was a yummy dinner. Then I hung out with people for a while well a bunch of other people went to a coffee shop.

Now I am writing this and making Jim a cake. Well I have to go but I will tell you more later. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment