Sunday, January 10, 2010

Last day in Vinton

Today I woke up at around 9:00 on my own. I hung out with my roommate for a while then I started working getting a van for us. I started watching the Patriots game and gave up after half time because it was so painful to watch. I went through 2 vans until we found one that actually worked. By that time it was 2:30. I had to get dressed to go out and everything by 3:20 so we could leave for Cedar Rapids to see Avatar in 3D for Jim's birhday. Let me tell you. If you haven't seen Avatar in 3D you need to go to see it. It was amazing. I want to by it as soon as it comes out. After Avatar we went to the Mongolian BBQ place for dinner which was really good. After dinner we came back to campus and packed the van. Now I am hanging out with my roomie and cleaning the room. I leave for Memphis TN tomorrow at 6am. On Tuesday we will make the final treck to Alabama. I love you guys so much. MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment