Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 2

Today we arrived at work at 8:00am. I was excited to get to work this morning which was nice. I started the day stripping down wallpaper with Matti. We finished with the bedroom we were working on around 11:30am. Then we had lunch. Matt brought us Cici’s pizza. It was really good and we were all really hungry. I have 4 pieces of pizzas which is not the usual for me. Usually I will eat one piece of pizza and the crust of everyone else’s pizza. Anyway we have a 45 minute lunch break and it was amazing outside. It was around 55 degrees outside today which was very nice. After lunch I primed a closet and a bedroom. Then we prepped and primed a hallway. It was a fun day.
We got home at 4:30pm today and I relaxed for about 15 minutes. When Cedar 1 (the other team we are living with) came home I got ready and a bunch of us went to a field to play Ultimate Frissbee for PT. It was really fun. I probably shouldn’t have gone or run as hard because my ankle got really swollen but o well. We got back from playing Ultimate and Amy and I made dinner for everyone. We made potato encholada’s which were amazing. We also made veggies and chicken to go with it. Everyone loved it. Amy and I thought we wouldn’t have enough food for 21 people but we were VERY wrong. Everyone ended up having at least 2 portions and we have TONS of left overs.
After dinner I hung out with a bunch of people from Cedar 1 knitting and talking. It was nice to get to know them. I am sitting in my bed now about to go to bed. I hope you all are doing well. I will write more tomorrow. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment