Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pt and Baseline

Long time no talk. lol. So I sent a bunch of you my lovely picture of me in my uniform I hoped you like it. For those of you that I didn't send it to let me know if you want to see my sexy picture. By the way today went alot better than yesterday. We did a bunch of trainings today. I had a PT and a nutrition class today. I also had my baseline test today. I ran a 14 minute and 51 second mile. I ran/walked it. I did 13 sit ups and 15 girly push ups. After the fitness test we had room inspections. That went good, Laura and I did a good job expect we forgot to dust our desk but we did remember to clean the inside of our windows and the tops of our bureaus.

Then it was dinner time. I I walked into my kitchen and my team mates ask me how to cook chicken. Thanks to Dad I know how to make a great meal out of the contents of the fridge. I made pasta with baisl and garlic chicken. It was yummy.

After dinner I hung out in the Rice lounge with a bunch of the girls. They are all so nice. We are going to start a knitting group. How funny is that? I bet grandma Duddy would love that. Anyway I am falling asleep here.

Guess what? I am taking a cooking class tomorrow instead of driving a 15 passenger van. hehehe. Love you guys. Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment