Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First day of the 3 day project

Today was the first day of my three day project. The day did not start out so good. I ended up turning off my alarm when my roommates went off at 5am. I got up at 6:40am 10 minutes before I had to be at muster. Thank god I laid out everything the night before. I made it to muster in Rice which is across campus from my room with a minute to spare. Then we drove to the Benton County Conservation Park. My team split up in groups and my group went with the park ranger and used loppers to make trails wider. Then we had a break for lunch in which we sat in the van and ate and got warm. Then we went back outside to make trails wider with loppers. I have pictures of me doing this if you don't believe me. I will put them on here soon.

When we were done with the trails we raked leaves then each of us got to jump into this HUGE leaf pile. It was so much fun, I felt like a little kid again. I jumped into the leaf pile butt first and now my butt is killing me. I thought I had enough padding there but I guess I didn't cause my tail bone is killing me. Then we took a group picture which came out really good. Today was a good day. Unfortunately we still need to do PT. I am already exhausted so I don't know how I am going to do PT at 8pm. I will be doing it very slowly.

I am planning to do some laundry and relax in bed until PT. After PT I am going straight to bed. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment