Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday

Today I didn't really want to go work with Toledo Grows. It was so cold out today that my fingers were frozen while I ate lunch. We had to eat lunch outside on picnic benches. I did composting from 9am till 12 in the afternoon. Let's just say my back hurts. After lunch Matt came and picked up Sarah, katie, Matti, and I to go do some display beds at the Monor house in the Wild Wood Park.

I got to do the displays for a while then Matt pulled me from it to unpot some plants to take in for the winter. Then I got to go back to the display beds. Then it was time to go back to the house.

When we got back to the house we hung out for a little bit then we played Ultimate Frisbee for PT. That was alot of fun. I was on a team with Matti, Lauren, Jim, and myself. We won 10 - 2. I think I hurt my right hip while stretching and during Ultimate. It hurts pretty bad. After Ultimate we hung out and played Apples to Apples. By the way thanks for buying me that mom. My team was so happy when I showed them I had it.

Then we had dinner. It was a veggie quina bake. It was good but it should have been a side dish instead of a main meal. Then a couple of my teammates and I went to a coffee shop, which is where I am now to use the interent. Too bad this computer isnt letting me upload my pictures. Well I am tierd and it is time to go. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment