Sunday, November 15, 2009

Induction

Induction was on Friday the 13th. How freaky is that. But hey I did it. I got through CTI and all of it's trainings and waking up at 5 am to do PT. Induction wasn't that fun because not many parents were there. But I took a lot of pictures. I am so proud of myself that I did it. Now I have 9 months to help change the world. World here I come. First stop is Toledo Ohio. The Toledo Botanical Gardens. O by the way I just finished packing for a month and it was very hard. I think I will get better at this packing thing along the way.

Here are some pictures from induction.


Jim and I before Induction


Oak 4 poster


Meredith and Sarah


Meredith and I


My roomie (Laura) and I


Sarah and I (So glad she is on my team)


Laura and I (My Mass buddy)


Charles and I


Being goofy before induction


Lauren and I before induction


Sarah and I after induction. We did it!


My roomie, Love her.


Oak 4 after induction


My roomie and I after induction.

No comments:

Post a Comment