Saturday, November 21, 2009

Toledo Update

As you can tell it is hard to find the time and resources to get on the internet. This week went by really fast. On Thursday I identified plants and trees with Matt who works at TBG. After that I did some weedineg and cleaning of different areas. I got to drive the golf cart again. I love it. But it makes me miss driving my car. Hopefully I will get to drive when I go to Becky's for Thanksgiving. Hint Hint. After work on Thursday we went home to relax. We started telling life stories to try to get to know everyone a little better. I really liked that. On Friday I separated Canaans which are a type of flower. They are the weirdest looking bulbs I have ever seen though. After that I cleaned up the pioneer garden and some other areas. While doing this I told some stories with Sarah. That was nice. After work we did PT and played Ultimate Frisbee which was really fun. I actually scored and threw the frisbee well. After PT we told more life stories and then we had dinner. After dinner some of us went to Starbucks to hang out and other people went to the movies.

Now it is Saturday morning and I got to sleep in till 10:15am. Which was AMAZING!!! Today we plan on going around the gardens to take picturs, then do some laundry, and go out tonight to a bar possibly.

Living with 9 people in a house isn't as bad as I thought it would be. We all have a pretty good time. Sharing a room with 5 girls isn't bad either. I am having a good time here. Here are some pictures of what I have been doing.

I made it to Illinios


Our lunch stop


Next stop, Indiana


I-Zoom instead of Fastlane


The Hooka


The room I am sharing with 5 girls


Finally made it to Ohio


Matti's favorite tree


Me with the leaf vac


Lauren teaching Shalyn to knit in our dining room


Our swan family

No comments:

Post a Comment