Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday

So Sunday was a pretty good day. We went to Wildwood Park to play flag football with people from TBG and some other people. It was really fun to watch and I also played frisbee. After that we went to Tony Pacos which is a famous hotdog place. It was very yummy. That was in downtown Toledo. After dinner we went to see the Toledo minor league hockey team play. It was a good experience and they won. After the game Matt a guy who works at TBG took us around Downtown Toledo.

Monday we worked in downtown Toledo with Toledo Grows. We worked with some other kid laying garden beds and compost. Shoveling compost and pushing wheelbarrels all day is hard work. We were all exhausted after work. After work we had dinner, spaghetti and sauce. Then I went to the super market and got stuff to make a pasta salad for a pot luck. Then I pasted out.

Tuesday we worked at TBG. I worked with the Garden Forum putting in new displays for the holidays. I worked with my teammate Sarah who I love. Now that I am exhausted again I am going to do PT, then clean, then pass out. I am so excited to see my family and get some rest. Here are so pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment