Saturday, December 5, 2009

Catch up

Sorry it's been so long since I have written. It has been a crazy week here. The internet at the house has not been working at all, which is pretty annoying. So here is an update.

On Tuesday I was back at TBG and worked in the perrenial garden with Jim, Jacob, Jake and Katie. It was a pretty good day. It was unseasonably warm and very sunny. After work we all hung out, my teammate Jim told his life story which was very interesting. Then I went to bed pretty early.

On Wednesday I was not feeling good at all. I had been feeling crappy since the weekend. I worked outside till 11am sorting greens and berries. Then my team leader, Shalyn took me to a clinic that was in a super market. It turns out I have a really bad sinus infection that had been building for a while. SHe put me on strong antibiotics 3 times a day, extra strength mucinex, 500 mg tylenol every 4 hours, and 600 mg of IBprofen every 6 hourr. So I am pretty much drugged up and exhausted. She told me to stay home and rest for the rest of the day and most likely the next. I went home had lunch then took a nap till about 3:30. AFter my nap I hung out with people, ate diner and relaxed. Then I went to sleep at 8:45 pm.

On Thursday I still wasn't feeling any better but I did end up going to work. I strung holiday lights on bushes and cleaned the maintanance building. Then I went home, ate lunch and took a nap till about 4. After my nap I felt better. I had helped make dinner with Sarah and then had dinner with my teammates. Some of my teammates left to teach kids how to cook veggies. I played Wii sports with Jim. When the rest of my teammates got back we hung out and all of the girls on my team ended up going to sleep about 10:30pm. We never go to sleep at the same time.

On Friday I was feeling better. I got to work in the greenhouse all day with Sarah. We had a good time. We put the cananas in crates and brought them over to the Toledo Grows house. I got to drive the Kobota with Joshua. AFter that Sarah and I pulled some flowers off of plants, feed the plants (lol), then repotted plants. It was a good day. I left work early to teach inner city kids how to cook veggies with Matti, Jim, and Katie. It was a fun time but was really disorganized. This was also the first night of Heralding the Holidays. When we got back I went to Heralding the Holidays with Matti. It was fun. We met Sarah there and went to all the different art studios where you could by what they made. I got so good stuff. We were there for a while then came back and hung out at the hosue. A bunch of people went to a coffee shop until 12am and I went to sleep around 10:30 lol.

This morning, Saturday, I worked at Heralding the Holidays with Sarah fron 10 - 1. Then we came back and had some lunch. Now I am hanging out at the house listening to Cat Stevens with Matti. A little later a bunch of us are going to a shopping center to walk around. After that those of us that are of age are going to a bar to have a few drinks. IT is shaping up to be a pretty good day today. O by the way it snowed today and it stuck to the ground. It made me happy. Well I am still feeling yukky but I am not letting it ruin my mood. I hope you are all doing well. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment