Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today I got up at 3:00am. I got to the airport in Toledo Ohio at 4:40am. Lauren, Katie, and I got on our flight at 5:10 this morning. We were in the air for about 17 minutes. The flight was a little bumpy but it was fast. We landed in Detroit and Katie and I had to run to get to our connections. I almost missed my connection. The plane was nice and big. I got the aisle seat and someone had the window seat. We were lucky and didn't have anyone in the middle seat. The flight was an hour and 6 minutes. I landed early which was awesome. My bag was one of the first off the plane. Mom and Dad picked me up from the airport. It was SO nice to see them.

I got to Becky's house around 9:15am. She looks so great. Today was a great day. Becky's in-laws came and Matt's step sisters and his brother. It was so nice to have everyone together. I felt so fortunate to be with my family for this holiday. After the food I took a nap for about 2 hours. Apparently Mom came up stairs to wake me up and I didn't even know that. I had a nice hour and a half nap. Then we all hung out and everyone went home.

My mom, Becky and I went through the circulars for black Friday. We are all just hanging out now and I am having a great time. I can't say that enough. Hope you all had as good a Thanksgiving as I did. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment