Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The day before

Today seemed like it dragged by. So I woke up 20 minutes late from working my ass of for the last couple of days. Today at work I did some displays in small beds with blue spruce and bitter sweet. I also helped string christmas lights on trees all over the garden. We worked until 3 and then had a holiday party at work. It was really nice. As an added bonus Shalyn canceled PT. We were all very excited.

O I forgot to tell you I played hacky sack for an hour and a half last night with 4 other people on my team. It was really fun. I am spastic when I do hacky sack as well as make crazy noises that make my teammates laugh so hard they are on the floor.

After work we came back to the house and relaxed for a while. I made oatmeal cookies and a big cookie pizza thing. My teammates loved me for that. My teammate Amy left to go home. Sarah, Katie, and Lauren went to the gym. Jacob, Shalyn, Jim, Matti, Jake and I stayed at the house. We played Mario Kart on the Wii. Let me just tell you that I suck at that. I am so good at Mario Kart on N64 but not on the Wii. When the girls came back from the gym we went to little ceasers to get pizza. it is cheap pizza in all senses. But it served it's purpose.

I plan on staying up all night. I can't wait to see everyone. Well Iuess I will see some of you soon. By the way I made a shutter fly account with all my pictures on it. The link is http://myamericorpjourney.shutterfly.com/ If you would like me to set it up that every time I add pictures to the site it sends you and email I would love to do that for you. Just let me know. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment