Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Reunion and such

On black Friday mom and I woke up at 3am to go shopping. We went to Kohls and the mall. We got some good stuff. We got to Becky at 8am. Then we drove to Long Island New York for Grandma Duddy's unvieling. It was sad but I am glad I got to be there. After the unveiling we went to Arrowwood for the family reunion. It was nice to see everyone. I went to bed early because I had gotten 6 hours of sleep in two days.

On Saturday we woke up and went to the best breakfast buffet EVER. It was soooo good. After breakfast Becky, Mom and I went shopping in Greenwhich. After that we went to a mall need by and went to PF Changs for lunch. It was a great lunch. Then we went back to the hotel and hung out for a while.

We did a yankee swap for the party. It was funny cause it took my family a while to understand the rules. It was a good time. Then we took family pictuers which was fun.

On Sunday we had an amazing breakfast again then we left at 11am to get me to the airport for my plane. I did not want to leave my family. I hugged Dad and wouldn't let go.I did the samew thing with mom. It was hard to leave them again but it was nice to know that I am going home in a little over 2 weeks. We sat in traffic for a while but I made my plane. I got back to Toledo by 9pm. It was a long day but worth it. I had a good time seeing my family. I have a bunch of pictures to upload but the computer I am using is being funky and won't let me upload the pictures so just bare with me. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment