Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home at last

Today started at 7:00am when both my roommate and I woke up to check our flights. They were both on time. We got our shuttle to the airport and arrived at Cedar Rapids airport at around 9:45. There were about 7 people from AmeriCorps NCCC on my first flight. We took off early and landed in MN on time. Then Jules, Mike, and I went on to our next and final flight to Boston. We took off on time and landed on time which was awesome considering how many people's flights were delayed or even cancelled. I felt so bad for some people from campus that went to the airport and couldn't get a flight out till Monday so they had to go back to campus. But I made it. Mom and dad picked me up from the airport and we went to Ann and Ed's do decorate the christmas tree like we do every year. It was so much fun. Ann feed me real food and I ate so much junk. I kept having to step back because it was just so weird to be back home and with family. When driving up to my house it really hit me that I was home. Now I am in my DOUBLE size bed using MY COMPUTER. It feels so weird to be doing this. Kind of lonely actually without my roomie Laura. But it is nice. Well I am pretty tierd. So night all. Love you. It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment