Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back in VINTON

Today started at 5:00am when I had to wake up. We left Toledo at 6:00am and started heading to Vinton. We met up with Cedar 1 which is the team we will be living with in Mobile Alabama. We had lunch with them at Subway. We made it back to Vinton at 3:00pm. We made great timing. We got here and there is SNOW everywhere which is weird because there was no snow in Toledo. I got everything to my room and was attacked by my roommate. I missed her so much. Mom you would be proud of me, I unpacked everything right away. After unpacking I went to the store to pick up stuff to make dinner tomorrow. I am making a Stir Fry. After that my team and I went to Peony (the local resturant) for dinner. It was yummy, but I still miss chinese food from home. Now I am going to update some pictures and stuff on here. That's it for now. Love you. I will be home in 4 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment