Friday, December 18, 2009

Last night in Vinton

So today has been a little crazy. We had a community meeting this morning and found out that my Team Leader (TL) is in the hospital. We had our debrief today and had to do it without her. But thanks to Jacob our Assistant Team Leader we did a great job. I started packing already and can't wait to be home. I feel bad for all those people's thats flights are delayed because of this snow storm coming. But I am happy that my flights aren't affected by the storm :) So by this time tonight I will be in Boston. Actually I will be in Charlestown decorating Ann's Christmas tree. I am so happy. I won't be able to sit still on the plane tomorrow. I am also happy that I have people on both my flights so I won't be so lonely. It sucks flying alone. Anyway I should go finish packing. Love you guys. See you TOMORROW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment