Monday, December 14, 2009

Wrapping up in Toledo

I was at the Mannor House from 3:30pm to 8pm on Saturday. After finishing the ISP we came back to the house. We had a hydration party, which is playing drinking games but using gatorade. We had a good time and I kicked butt in gaterade pong.

On Sunday we hung out before going to the Mannor House at 3:30. After that we came back to the house then went out to a team dinner at Doc Watson's. I had the best burger ever. It was called the Hudiani. It was stuffed with mushrooms, bacon, and cheddar cheese and had BBQ sauce and grilled onions on it. It was the first time I have had red meat in such a long time. Then for desert I shared a fried snickers with Jim. It was amazing. After dinner I came back to the hosue and went to sleep.

Today (Monday) we had a team meeting about everything we had to do today. Then a bunch of us went to the post office to mail some things home that wouldn't fit in our bags. So mom, expect two packages with your name on it from me but please don't open them. After the post office I went to the greenhouse to say good bye to Joseway and Jason. I came back to the house and packed and everything actually fit in my bags I can't believe it. After packing our site supervisor came over to do our debrief and had only good things to say about us. Then we went back over to TBG to say good bye to all the guys we worked with. It was sad but we will keep in touch. Then I had my evaluation with Shalyn and she said that I was too motherly with people and needed to stop doing things for them and teach them how to do them for themselves. Also when I am talking and I am expressing my concerns to people I should speak up if they aren't listening to me. She said sometimes you have to rock the boat a little. After my one on one I went outside and kicked around a ball with a bunch of my teammates. Now I am sitting at the house about to get ready to go see the lights at the Toledo Zoo. I am pretty excited to go to the Zoo. Love you guys. I will be home sooooo soon. I can't freaking wait. I will be home on SATURDAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment