Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day two of healthy eating

Today I woke up at 9:30am because my body wouldn't let me sleep any longer. I put a load of laundry in, ate an apple, than played on the computer for a while. Before I knew it is was around 11:45 and I was starving. I went over to my kitchen and made an amazing salad that was huge. The salad had baby spinach, lettucs, carrots, brocolli, peppers, egg white, tuna, and couscous. It was so good. But I couldn't finish it all so I put the rest in a baggie and I am saving it for tomorrow. After lunch i went back to my room and did some more laundry, cleaned and organize my room, played on the computer some more and then it was time for a team meeting. The team meeting was boring as usual. After that I had dinner. Sarah made her and I lemon chicken and I made roasted carrots, brocolli, and asparagus with couscous. I am really full now. That was my day. Kind of boring and lazy but I enjoyed it greatly. Now I am going to go relax and read. Hope you all have a good night. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment