Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back in Iowa

So let me tell you that I am not made to be in a car for two days driving for a total of 18 hours. My body is so stiff and sore that it is insane. My knees are killing me. I got back to Iowa at 4:30 pm yesterady. We went straight to the grocery store and then came back and I unpacked. Then I hung out with my roomie for a bit and then i got Chinese food with my team. Sarah and I split chicken with cashews. After dinner I hung out with my friend Laura then went back to my room and hung out with my roomie for a little while and then I passsed out in bed.
I planned on sleeping in this morning but the stupid sun woke me up. It was shinning in my eyes. So I woke up at 10:00 am. To some of you that would be considered sleeping in but on my days off I would like to sleep a little later than that. I played aruond on the computer for a while than I went and made breakfast. I made eggs and toast with half a grape fruit. After breakfast I hung out in the lounge for a while and caught up with a bunch of people. Then I watched TV (I haven't watched it in about 7 weeks) with Sarah. Then Sarah went to take a nap and I went for a walk to Alco for some fresh air.
When I got back I made lunch. For lunch I had a salad with carrots, red pepper, brocolli, a small amount of cheese, and turkey without dressing. After lunch I hung out with Laura for a while. Then I went and hung out with Sarah and watched Law and Order SVU. Then I had duty and had to clean Rice Hall. But it only took us about 15 minutes which was nice. It is amazing how much you can get done with 10 people. Then I went and made dinner. I made roasted carrots and asparages, grain, and chicken. It was yummy. Then I watched Olympic curling with Laura. Later tonight I am watching a movie with Laura. I am not sure what we are watching because she is going to pick it out.
I have decided to start eating healthy again. I have made that choice for two reasons. One because my jeans are tight on me and I don't like it and two because when I was eating healthy I felt alot better than I do now. My immune system also liked it when i was eating healthy as well. I hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment