Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rotator Cuff (I didn't even know I had one)

Eating healthy has been working out. I know I have only been doing it since Saturday but hey that is 4 days. My body is feeling better I have noticed a difference. Most of my days are filled with meetings and waiting around for meetings. I have gotten to hang out with a bunch of friends which is nice since everyone will be leaving soon to go on spike.
I had the one on one with my team leader and I totally whimped out and didn't really tell her what I wanted to. But I did tell hera couple things that I wanted to talk to her about. I think I need to work up the courage to talk to her about how I feel that she treats me. Anyway I went to the doctor today about my sholder and it turns out that I have tendonitis/ a small tear in my rotator cuff. I didn't think it was that serious but apparently it is. So I am on light duty, which means no heavy lifting, no reach above my head, no pushing or pulling, and no activities that involve my right sholder. I have to make an appointment for two weeks from today but my team leader said she needs to talk to my unit leader before I do that. I don't really understand that. If I need to go to the doctor, I need to go to the doctor. Some of their policies here confuse me. The doctor said that if it feels like my sholder hasn't improved that I either need to start physcial therapy or get a corizone shot. I am also supposed to be doing these exercises for my sholder and icing it 3 times a day. I am not sure what they are going to have me do for the next 2 and a half weeks because we are supposed to be mucking, gutting, painting, and other construction things. But I guess they have to figure something out.
So there has been nothing else going on. I hope things work out with my sholder and I get to work with my team. Anyway hope all is well with you. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment