Sunday, March 28, 2010

Coming home tomorrow!!!

I finally went for my MRI. I can tell you for sure know that I don't like MRI's. They are loud and you are squished into this little machine that is really noisy even with ear plugs in and you have to stay completely still for about 25 minutes. You know what I was worring about the whole time I was in that stupid machine? I was worried that I was moving and that I would have to do the whole stupid thing over again. They had me positioned so that my thumb on my right sholder was up and it hurt. I had a panic ball in my left hand and after a while I wasn't even sure if it was there anymore because my whole hand fell asleep. But I did what Mom told me to do and I closed my eyes as soon as I laid down and I breathed deeply. Soon it was all over and the nurse told me I did a great job. When I tried to sit up I had a little trouble but other than that it was ok. I find out my results tomorrow, being Monday. I hope they are good results but I will just have to wait and see.

This week was the same as always with work. I did a bunch of ISP's this weekend. On Friday after work my teammates and I did an ISP for the loacl hockey team. It was fun we handed out free stuff from the census and got to see the game for free. On Saturday in the morning I did a easter craft ISP for kids. That was fun as well. Then at night I did a steak fry ISP with the local American Legon chapter. That was the best one. I had a great time getting to know all of the guys and members in the community. One guy wants to donate 5 bikes to us and another guy wants us to come over and play scrabble and chinese checkers with him. I think that would be fun too. After that ISP I came back to campus and watched some baskteball with Amy, Jim, and Jacob. Then I read for a little bit and went to sleep.

Today I am packing to COME HOME!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment