Thursday, March 18, 2010

I hate when sholders don't work like they are supposed to

It's been a while but not much has really happened. I am still working in the office with Weed and Seed at the Community Recovery Center. Most days I do paper work, copy things, organize things for when volunteers come in, go on site vists, go on house assessments, and pick people up from there work sites and drive them to lunch or the CRC. Latley there hasn't been much for me to do so I spend most of my day at a computer looking up stuff online. It's boring but atleast I am getting my hours in.
My sholder has caused all this trouble and it hasn't gotten any better. I went to the doctor earlier this week and we was concerned. He said that he was going to send me for an MRI and if it came back negative he was going to give me a cortizone shot and have me to physical therapy. He didn't even talk about if the MRI came out positive which scared me. I am in pain all the time. He perscribed me celebrex to help with inflimation and pain and that wasn't helping the pain so he gave me something else which didn't work. I finally going something else and it helps a little bit but it makes me exhausted. I went in for an x ray today and I am going in for an MRI tomorrow. I just hope I don't need surgery or something like that.
Things are going well with my teammates. We are hanging out together a bunch. I watch movies alot with people and we all went out the other night to the bar. Going to the bar reminded me how much I hate random drunk people. I don't think I will be frequenting the bars anytime soon.
I have noticed that I have been keeping to myself a little bit because I just want to relax at the end of the day and it is just easier to go back to my room and watch tv shows on hulu on my computer.
Anyway I can't wait to come home. I come home in 10 days. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment