Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Resurfacing from AmeriLife

    AmeriLife consumes all.  Sorry it has been so long since I have written on here.  It is hard here because for the last two weeks I have only had one weekend day off. I also Don't have internet at the apartment and by the time I get back from work I am too exhausted to walk to a coffee shop.  I also wanted to apologize for not keeping in contact with everyone.  I am just so tierd after work that I don't have energy for anything and some nights we don't eat until 9.

   Lately I have been installing rain gardens in the rain, which is VERY muddy and working at the Buley Center with kids.  This makes for a very tiring day.  Also my team has been driving me a little nutty, which adds to my already nuttiness.  Anyway that has been what I am up to.  Pretty boring I know.  

    Yesterday I had my first karate class which was AMAZING. I am pretty sore but I LOVED it.  Be afraid, very afraid lol.  I miss you guys and will write more soon I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment