Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 Days till I am home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it has been a while.  I haven't had internet access which has kinda sucked.  Anyway a little update on what happened in Flint.  While I was there, there were two shootings of which my team saw both.  It was over stupid shit like sleeping with someone elses boy friend or losing at a game of dice and someone taking someone elses Xbox for payment.  Lets just say I have never felt so unsafe in my life.  I didn't realize it but I actually took feeling safe for granteed. I don't think I will ever do that again.  While in Flint I jumped at every sound even if I was sleeping. I shared a basement with two people and whenever anyone made a noise I would jump up in my bed.  Let's just say I got no sleep and my nerves are shot.  It was an experience I will never forgot.  I learned a bunch.
   I am back in Vinton IA for closure which ends on August 5.  Mom and Dad are coming for graduation which I am so excited about.  I can't wait to see them.  After graduation we are driving along the Mississippi River to Chicago and I arrive in Boston at 10pm.  Thank you Lauren for picking us up by the way. 
   My mind is going crazy I have so much to do and I don't know what order I should do it in. I am living in the Cottage now so I have offically lived in every dorm on campus. It is pretty nice and newly renovated.  My room is HUGE. There are beds and stuff for four people by I only have one roommate.  I same roommate I had for last transition.  Anyway I will write more later.  LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment